I understand that I am expected to act in a professional and ethical manner and will be viewed as an ambassador for the Inmas program and my university. My conduct should make the company want to host future students through the Inmas program.
Therefore, I agree that the following is expected of me as an Inmas Student:
- I will put forth my best effort on the project, and will strive to represent myself, my university, and the Inmas program with distinction at all times.
- I will be on time for work at the company and will dress appropriately for the setting.
- In virtual meetings, I will still be dressed appropriately, and any background will be appropriate.
- I will keep a positive, professional attitude.
- I will welcome constructive criticism and continually strive to improve my performance.
- I will adhere to relevant procedures established by the company.
- I will respond promptly to communication from the company and Inmas personnel.
- If I have any concerns about the project, I will share them with the company and Inmas in a timely manner.